RODA Packaging’s products can be returned within 5 business days of receipt of merchandise by following these steps:
- You must inspect all items in your order within 5 business days of your receipt of merchandise.
- If your order is incomplete, damaged, or incorrect complete this form within 5 business days of your receipt of merchandise, after which return requests may not be accepted.
- RODA Packaging will examine your return request and get back to you within 2 business days.
- If RODA Packaging accepts your return request, we will coordinate the process with you. Shipments that are returned to RODA Packaging without our prior approval will not be accepted.
- When RODA Packaging receives your approved return, we will inspect it. After passing inspection, we will issue a credit. Note that you may be charged a 30% re-stocking fee unless the error was due to a mistake by RODA Packaging.
All returns must meet these conditions:
- All returns require an original receipt or proof of purchase.
- All products must be: (a) unused, (b) in their original condition, and (c) in their original boxes.
- Damaged products and products missing parts for reasons not due to RODA Packaging error are not eligible for return.
- All returns are subject to approval from RODA Packaging. In certain situations, only partial refund may be granted.
If these steps and conditions are met: the customer will pay the shipping fees back to RODA Packaging. Upon receipt and inspection of the product(s) RODA Packaging will issue a credit, which might exclude a 30% restocking fee unless the error was a mistake by RODA Packaging.
If these steps and conditions are not met: credit cannot be issued to the customer.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: You must inspect all items in your order within 5 business days of your receipt of merchandise.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Follow the above steps. RODA Packaging will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, which may exclude a 30% restocking fee unless the error was a mistake by RODA Packaging.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received your refund, please double-check your bank account and contact your credit card company, as it may take them time to process your refund. Next, check with your bank. If you’ve done this and still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCHANGES (if applicable)
We replace items if they are defective or damaged, only. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send an email to email@example.com.
SHIPPING (if applicable)
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs on returns. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item. In exceptional cases, including remote deliveries and deliveries to some condo towers, Canada Post may charge additional fees. If this applies to your order and affects RODA’s ability to provide you with free shipping we will get in touch to discuss the situation with you.